Smart House Without Internet
The word " smart house " suggests a complex and costly project that will require the redesign of the house and the involvement of specialists. The world is changing. Do a smart home with his With the hands of almost everyone.
Mesh's company will help turn the house into an intelligent, unassisted house. If you want the IoT technology to come into everyday life, and looking for a budgetary solution is a set of wireless Mesh notes. The tracks, 48 mm high and 24 mm wide, are easily attached to objects, turning into parts of a smart house.
Miniature devices have an impressive set of functions - temperature and humidity measurement, traffic detector, brightness and others. No additional devices or programming skills are required. Mets are built through an intuitively understandable Mesh application, Internet service and wireless devices.
The company offers seven markers:
- LED Tag. The LED mark. He's traveling to the designated flowers when a predetermined event occurred. The message came to the post office or the temperature changed outside the window.
- Button Tag. The button mark. Get the remote control of the Smartphone camera.
- Motion Tag. Movement detector. Set a mark when you enter the house and get a text message and a picture of a smartphone when a man or an animal passed the mark.
- Move Tag. The track. Put the mark on the smart lighting lamps. Turn the mark on one side on the other and turn the light off.
- Brightness Tag. The brightness detector. Get a notice on the smartphone when you opened the personal box of the table or the safe.
- Temperature " Humidity Tag. Temperature and humidity meter. Notify the flooding of neighbors.
- GPIO Tag. To develop the creative potential of advanced users.
You have to choose a mark that is better suited to the task, add it to the annex and assign it a mission or connect it to another device. There are many uses of the mark. Users share ideas in the project gallery.