Vacancy Of Systems Intelligent Home
Programming of the various complexities of building automation software, building engineering systems and facilities, i.e.:
- Reading and understanding of construction project documents Engineering Systems;
- formalization of customer ' s wishes, modelling and algorithms;
- Programming of logical counterparts;
- Construction and programming of graphic interfaces of automation systems.
- Documentation of completed works in line with GOST
1. Higher education in one of the following fields:
- Automated management systems;
- Computing equipment;
- Applied mathematics;
- Knowledge of the mathematical apparatus for the construction of automation systems and its practical application.
- Logistics counterpart programming skills.
- Graphic interface programming skills in one of the high-level languages.
- Experience with SCADA systems is welcomed.
- Experience in building and managing small local area networks. Windows server server. Internet locks, mail servers, network security.
- AMX, Beckhoff, LON, EIB/KHX, Control4 welcomed
- A certain technical English.
- Wishing to study.
- Smart talk to the customer.
- Truth and decency.
- Mobility. The availability of a personal car is welcomed.
Conditions of work
- Work at the office with site visits.
- Full or partial employment.
- Reimbursement of telephone calls, transportation costs.